Saturday, June 25, 2011

Intro post!

I've tried blogging in the past and honestly, I've never been too good at keeping up with it. BUT I really want to give it another shot, because I've started reading a ton of blogs and I kind of want to get in on the action. Anyway, since I'm living in New York City and I'm really interested in Japan and gyaru style in particular, one aspect I'm planning to discuss on this blog is gal(/Japanese) stuff in New York City.  And with that being said, I think it's time for a little introduction. 


I'm Mallory, and although it says in my about me that I'm 21, my birthday is actually July 10..so I'm still 20 at this point. I go to art school and I'm currently interning at Rebecca Taylor here in New York, but for the Japan branch. My favorite magazines are Pop Sister, S Cawaii, Vivi and Popteen. My favorite models are Tsubasa Masuwaka, Rui Kotobuki and Wakatsuki Chinatsu (like everyone else pretty much, hahaha). I travelled to Tokyo for my 16th birthday and it was amazing; I'm hoping to go back for my 21st. I guess that's all for right now; wish me luck in blogging! 


Me and my baby, Edie 
Outfit:
Hairband- Repipi Armario (free with some crap magazine I bought just for the bow)
Shirt - Gap 
Shorts - Vintage Calvin Klein 





No comments:

Post a Comment