Friday, July 1, 2011

Popsister Magazine Scans August 2011 Featuring Tsubasa Masuwaka aka Milky Bunny!

So on July 20th, Tsubasa Masuwaka is dropping a single under the name "Milky Bunny". She has been blogging about it a lot for the past month, and she was featured as Milky Bunny on the cover of the August  2011 issue of Popsister!


Here are a bunch of scans from the mag! *Feel free to use these images, all I ask is that you please credit me for scanning them <3.



*image heavy post 





















































2 comments:

  1. Is there anything Tsubasa won't venture into? haha. But she really is the poster child for turning gal into a brand for herself, can't hate on that ♥

    Plus is it just me, or is she seriously aging backwards? I swear she looks younger now then when she was first out on the gal scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Tsubasa, but this was really interesting. I am interested to find out more about her. You have a wonderful blog! I will definitly return to read more of your posts and I wish you all the luck in the world with it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete